from € 224 per day
Rate valid for 2 people
from 01/06 to 04/06
minimun stay 2 nights
- Include breakfast km 0
- Free Wifi
- Book directly
Dreamers will adore La Romantica suite. The name in itself is the perfect description of its essence: alternated shades of pink and white match each other perfectly. The undisputed star of this suite is the four-poster bed, wrapped in snow-white floaty fabric, ready to catch your dreams. The shabby chic furniture is discreet and the bed sheets and covers are pure cotton and remind us of antique, precious bedsets.
The light that enters through the windows which overlook the surrounding countryside seems sweeter in La Romantica and blends in harmony with the floral essence that characterizes the olfactory furniture. The large exposed shower is decorated with hand painted ceramics and gives way to the double sinks which are shaped like a flower corolla.
Entering La Romantica is like experiencing a poetic mirage in which legacies of the past and modernity are a perfect match.
• Breakfast with locally sourced produce
• Double bed
• Pure cotton bed sheets and towels
• Homemade bath products
• Pure cotton Arte Pura bathrobes and towles for the swimming pool
• Wi-fi connection
• Air conditioning
“An enchanting oasis of relaxation, just minutes dall’affollatissima Florence. The room we were assigned was delicious, just inside we were pleasantly surprised by a delicious scent that made me immediately think of a flowery meadow! To my delight we were given a room with the four poster bed … I love !!! The room was large and clean, as was the bathroom (with more than ample kit). Excellent dinner prepared with local ingredients. Finished dinner we watched the stars … Which in my town I never see! I would have remained in the garden for hours! The breakfast was abundant and, which I greatly appreciated, there were many homemade products … What about … a shame to be there for one night only; we will return to enjoy the birds singing!” Tatiana
• Check-in: 15:00 – 1800
• Check-out: 8:00 to 11:00
• Breakfast: 7:30 to 10:00
• Swimming: 10:00 -20: 00 (use outside these hours is strictly forbidden because of the cleaning)
• Private parking available to all guests. The management accepts no responsibility for any damage to vehicles or their contents.
• Gourmet restaurant
• Swimming pool for the exclusive use of the guests of the estate
• Bar by the pool
• relaxation area with park
• The room will be considered definitely booked after we charged deposit on the credit card provided as a guarantee.
• The confirmatory deposit (non-refundable) shall be equal to 40% of the total amount.
• The payment of the balance must be paid at the check-out.
• They accepted cash in the local currency, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) and ATM.
• The tourist tax of € 1 per person per day to be paid for a maximum of 6 consecutive nights is not included. Free children under 14 years old and handicapped.
• The room rates refer to the occupation of two people including breakfast.
• that the price remains unchanged even in the case of single use.
• Extra bed (breakfast included) € 50.00
In case of cancellation or modified up to:
• 30 days before the payment date of arrival paid 40% non-refundable
• 15 days before the date of arrival will be extra charged 30% of the entire stay.
• Less than 15 days of the date of arrival or no show 100% of entire stay.
• 18 years Unaccompanied Minors
Purity and brightness are the characteristics of our delicate-looking and relaxing suite which looks out onto the small estate church.Discover
Rural traditions and penetrating colours, an optimistic temperament which difuses energy and good mood.Discover
Beautiful suite overlooking a private garden, a view of the Tuscan countryside making it even more intimate and exclusive.Discover
Profumo di Lavanda means peace and relaxation, it represents in itself the aroma and image of authentic countryside.Discover
Lightness and freedom are the main characteristics of this suite, a room where the spirit is open to new experiencesDiscover
Dreamers will adore La Romantica suite. The name in itself is the perfect description of its essence, a poetic mirage.Discover